Full Job Description for Finance Assistant Role
An exciting opportunity to join the team at Sloemotion Distillery as our Finance Assistant. A chance to be part of a friendly team in a fast-expanding Yorkshire distillery.
In this role you will be responsible for all of the transactional finance work, including:
- Supplier invoices and payments
- Sales invoices and credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Alcohol Duty calculations and payments
- Collation of monthly payroll information
- VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Supporting the Production Team with stocktakes and correcting any stock anomalies.
- Assisting with order processing and customer queries when needed.
You will need a solid understanding of Xero, as well as working fluently with Microsoft Office programs, and you’ll have previous experience of working in a busy Finance department.
Sloemotion Distillery is based in the village of Barton-le-Willows, which lies between York and Malton, just off the A64, so you’ll need your own transport.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: c. £25,000 pa
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Sick pay